Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What can a HS teacher do with an ITEC degree?

As a high school teacher, what I learn in the ITEC program can help me improve my teaching experience.

Let's first hear what the students have to say:


With the education from ITEC, you can:
  • Increase students learning interest level
  • Make the class more fun
  • Design multiple-intelligence projects
  • Design lessons that are technology-fail-proof
  • Utilize the students prior knowledge
  • Make your teaching "Green"
  • Be "hip" and on the same (tech) page with the students
  • Show result of your and your students' hard work



2 comments:

  1. I really loved this presentation! I love that you took the angle of interviewing students, since I think that prospective ITECers would appreciate it -- ITEC's not tooting its own horn, but recipients of ITEC's benefit are.

    So, it's not just what a HS teacher can do with an ITEC degree, but it's how the students would appreciate their teacher with the ITEC degree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree and thank you for pointing out that what we are doing, or our final goal, is to help people!

    ReplyDelete